View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
ELVA 15" magnesium wheels .. do you need a new set??? 

Post ELVA 15" magnesium wheels .. do you need a new set???
Those with long memories will know that in the mid 1980's I set up the remanufacture of new magnesium wheels, both the 15" and 13" versions, as many of the originals were getting tatty and potentially dangerous. Over the following years a large number of new magnesium wheels were produced and purchased by many happy ELVA owners/drivers.
I eventually decided I had seen enough wheels and the patterns were sold, to eventually reappear and put to occasional use. Similar wheels were also offered by Lee Chapman in the States and a few were produced in aluminium (heavy) for UK based FJ owners in more recent times.
There has been interest shown in once again making fresh new patterns to allow proper magnesium 15" wheels to be offered ... anyone out there have an interest??
If so please make contact and you will be given all details .. obviously more produced as a batch means a better price so don't dither as it might be that just one batch of pre-ordered wheels will be produced in the foreseeable future.
Initial enquiries to roger@elva.com

Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]