View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Antique road trip 

Post Antique road trip
Guys
Apologies in advance for registering on the forum but im looking for the owner of the yellow elva that was on one of the Antique Road trip episodes. If anyone could contact me with either his information or put me in touch with the owner i would be very grateful
I can be contacted on
russtids@icloud.com
Many thanks
Russ

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:20 am

Post Re: Antique road trip
I was contacted by the company (agency) that arranges the use of the classics used by the BBC TV programme "The Antiques Road Trip" and passed that request to the owner of the yellow Courier. Arrangements were made to use the car but unfortunately it didn't end well as the Courier was damaged and the agency has refused to accept liability.
I believe this is going to involve Court action and much hassle, so BEWARE of these sort of arrangements which are undertaken in good faith by owners, but it seems that vehicles and those owners are not always treated with proper care and respect.
Russ .. I will pass on your request to the owner together with your email address.

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]