View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Regalia for our 60th Anniversary Celebrations 

Post Regalia for our 60th Anniversary Celebrations
I have ordered some ELVA 'birthday' items and have just received a limited number of the first of these items being some special '60th' key fobs, not for your ELVA (unless Courier?) but for your regular road car or house keys perhaps.
The lovely badge is produced in metal, not plastic, and attached to the real leather fob in black or green. Overall length of this nice item is 85mm.
I have just 60 so do not wait if of interest.
Priced at £13.50/ €20.00 each (UK and Europe) including VAT and postage.
Priced at $22.00 each inclusive of shipping by Airmail to the U.S.
Payment by PayPal following invoice so will need colour choice, an email address and of course a destination address.
Any questions ? Please E: roger@elva.com

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 927.95 KiB | Viewed 2866 times ]
Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Post Re: Regalia for our 60th Anniversary Celebrations
The key-fobs well received at Donington and this from Bob in the States ...
"Hi Rog, Received the Elva 60 fob today. What an exquisite piece. Nicely done!"
Not too many left ... let me know if you would like one ASAP.
Also a few 'extra' 100mm round decals available with similar design promoting the 60th Anniversary. Can ship with the key-fob ... nice mementos. **SORRY .. THE DONINGTON DECALS ALL GONE. JUST A FEW KEY-FOBS AVAILABLE.**
Other items in preparation for NJ but all limited production to keep special .. maximum available will be 60 hence this reminder!
E: roger@elva.com

Tue May 05, 2015 8:45 am

The 100mm (4") round self adhesive stickers/decals for the NJ 60th Anniversary event are now ready so do not delay if you want to order ... the Donington decals sold out quickly! Nice quality so long lasting.
Cost in UK and Europe = £5.75/€8.00 Inclusive of VAT and postage
Cost in USA = $12.00ea Inclusive of Airmail postage. Discount for extra decals in same delivery.
A keyfob plus decal = $29.00 inclusive.
Enquire or order via email roger@elva.com

ELVA .... She Goes! AGAIN!

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 652.8 KiB | Viewed 2274 times ]
Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:51 pm

I mentioned in the most recent ELVA Newsletter that there was to be something unique offered in recognition of the entrepreneurial vision of ELVA founder Frank Nichols, who was rarely seen without his flat cap.
We now have similar embroidered caps available to wear at the ELVA gathering in NJ this September.
It would be wonderful to see as many ELVA owners and enthusiasts as possible wearing these caps for a group photo ... a perfect keepsake created to honour "Father" Frank.
The English flat cap has certainly proved to be hugely popular at Goodwood and many other Historic/Vintage motor sports events, so let's make this the best Flat Cap event ever!!
The ordering information can be found at https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2067318 ... ome_feat_4
You will see there is a measurement chart for those not familiar with hat sizing and for those across the Pond the caps are supplied in the States so easy US delivery. Please contact Chris if any questions but keep in mind there will be a limited number produced. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TartanTerrier ... _shop_menu
I already have over a dozen on the waiting list so avoid any disappointment by making contact soon. Email: roger@elva.com (the Mad Hatter!)
For UK orders it may prove more convenient/economic for Chris to send a batch to me and I will forward, however place the order with your size requirement via the Etsy website and we will advise.

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 63.59 KiB | Viewed 2512 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 81.96 KiB | Viewed 2512 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 123.61 KiB | Viewed 2512 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 144.15 KiB | Viewed 2512 times ]
Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]