View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
ELVA BADGES: THE NEW COURIER BADGE NOW AVAILABLE! 

Post ELVA BADGES: THE NEW COURIER BADGE NOW AVAILABLE!
I now have a further supply of the nice 2" round ELVA badges as originally fitted as centre badges on the 13" magnesium wheels used on the Mk.VII variants.

These show the ELVA green enamel logo on chrome and are available in two thicknesses .. the lighter original badge thickness and a slightly thicker version which is perhaps better when used as a steering wheel centre badge. Your choice as both the same price .. please enquire for a quotation.

There are still some of the superb pin-badges plus few of the lovely 60th key fobs, so order while the exchange rate is good for you folk in the States!!

Supply of the 2.75" diam nose badges down to just two so will consider ordering a further batch but need some enquiries ... particularly from those who require the version showing the word COURIER.
Further details: roger@elva.com

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:36 pm

Post Re: ELVA BADGES ... THE COURIER BODY/NOSE VERSION
My earlier request has encouraged a muted response .. but a start ..
"Supply of the sports racer and Formula Junior 2.75" diam nose badges is down to just one unit, so I will consider ordering a further batch but need some enquiries, particularly from those who require the version used on the COURIER models. EMAIL for further details: roger@elva.com ".

I am prepared to order new tooling to produce the domed COURIER badge but not if there is little interest.

EVEN IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY MADE CONTACT I NEED A SHOW OF 'HANDS' TO GET THIS PROPOSAL UNDER WAY .. THE MORE INTEREST THE BETTER THE PRICE! THE CURRENT POST BREXIT POUND TO U.S. DOLLARS EXCHANGE RATES MAKE THIS AN IDEAL TIME TO GET THIS HAPPENING. BARGAIN TIME!

This is the ideal opportunity to get this happening, but needs input from owners .. LET ME KNOW ASAP PLEASE.

Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Post Re: ELVA BADGES: THE NEW COURIER BADGE AVAILABLE!!
The new COURIER body badges are now in production and I am expecting a small batch shortly.
Those who have previously supported this project and confirmed an order will naturally be given priority but there is still an opportunity to get involved .. JUST!!
Half of this initial batch are now reserved and so please confirm ASAP if you want to place an order.
Nothing to pay now as I will send a PayPal invoice when the badges are ready to send.
I have to travel overseas at the end of November and so orders after that date will not be processed until well into the New Year and will be at an ADDITIONAL cost.
Email me BEFORE the 20th November '16 and I can send you a new COURIER body/nose badge as per the original, and I will include an ELVA pin-badge FOC.
The total cost for the new COURIER badge with Airmail shipping is US$79.00 and includes the extra pin-badge FOC.
Owners in the UK/Europe will pay £72.00 inclusive postage & 20% VAT.
I hope of help and interest. RAD
E: roger@elva.com

Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:41 am

Post ELVA BADGES: THE NEW COURIER BADGE IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Firstly a big thank you to those Courier owners who pre-ordered the new COURIER nose badges which will be despatched shortly. Those proactive folk have benefited from a discount plus an ELVA freebie however there are a VERY small number of badges available for those who make contact and order ASAP .. I cannot guarantee that I will produce a further batch in the foreseeable future, so don't miss this opportunity! It might be that a certain Mr. Donald T will put an import tariff on goods from the UK .. who knows, but for sure the price will rise so act now.
E: roger@elva.com

Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:05 am

Post Re: ELVA BADGES: THE NEW COURIER BADGE IS NOW AVAILABLE!
ElvaRacingRoger wrote:
It might be that a certain Mr. Donald T will put an import tariff on goods from the UK ..

Rog,
If you outsourced the production to Mexico or China, then yes, this could be an issue. I don't think he'll mess with Ms May! :lol:

Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:18 am

Post Re: ELVA BADGES: THE NEW COURIER BADGE NOW AVAILABLE!
Badges made in jolly ol' England Joe, but you're right in that DT would be wise not to arm wrestle with our Theresa .. hopefully he is a fast learner! :roll:

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:45 am

Post Re: ELVA BADGES: THE NEW COURIER BADGE NOW AVAILABLE!
See the supportive comments from people who have bought new badges at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=767&p=2037#p2037
Just THREE available so do not hesitate to make contact if of help or interest. RAD

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]