View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
STANDARD MGA CARBS AND MANIFOLD 

Post STANDARD MGA CARBS AND MANIFOLD
Hi All
I am trying to source a standard pair of MGA carbs and manifold if anyone can help.
I have a pair of MGB later carbs and manifold for sale or swap etc. I also have an MGB engine and box that are surplus to requirements.
I am also looking for a 59 courier grille or pattern to match, also I need an original courier seat for my 59 car, I would also like to purchase any trim panels that fit behind the seats or again would like to see the trim panels so I can match something up.
Thanks for your help
Great club
John

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:24 am

Post Re: STANDARD MGA CARBS AND MANIFOLD
John--

I don't know whether your car has a 1500 or 1600 engine but in any case I have a set of 1-1/2" SU's and manifold that came with my 1600-equipped Courier. Though it was a race car when I bought it I think that was the size original equipment.

I am in the USA and shipping may make a reasonable price unreasonable but if interested please contact me off the forum at: michael.oritt@gmail.com and tell me of your interest, etc.

Best--Michael Oritt

Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]