View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Past History of racing Courier 

Post Past History of racing Courier
Hi. my name is Barry Worsey, I own an early 1959 Courier, after four years of letters to the DVLA I have just been given the cars original Reg. Number 941 HPP. If you look at page 145 of the new ELVA Book you will see my car heading a Lotus Elite in 1960 driven by M.J.Collins. A Mr. A. COLLINS was the first registered owner of the car in June 1959 in Buckinghamshire. Other than the fact that the car was owned by an Italian in 1989 when it was put on the DVLA data base, and he had lost the original Log-book, so was credited as been its second owner, this I find hard to believe as he left the car behind when he moved house, surely after owning the car for thirty years he would not have left the car in a garage and moved away.. I know nothing of the cars history My question is does anyone out there remember 941 HPP did you own it, or a friend, between 1960 and 1989 ??? Please get in contact if you can help. Thanks

Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]