View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
NEW ELVA COURIER BADGES ... DON'T MISS THIS OFFER !! 

Post NEW ELVA COURIER BADGES ... DON'T MISS THIS OFFER !!
I am about to order a further SMALL number of the very popular ELVA pin badges which quickly sold out, together with a batch of the ELVA COURIER body/nose badges. These too were in demand so don't miss out if you need one as again I will only have a limited supply. For you guys Stateside the US dollar is strong at the moment, so a good time to make a decision and place an order. Let me know as the more ordered the better the price!
I do have a very small number of the ELVA body/nose badge as used on the later sports racers and Formula Junior series, PLUS the 2" round type which work well as steering wheel badges, or as an extra dash badge too.
Let me know ... roger@elva.com

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:14 pm

Post Re: NEW ELVA BADGES ... including the COURIER version.
You can add a courier nose badge to my growing care package
Bob R 100/115R

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Post NEW ELVA COURIER BADGES ... DON'T MISS THIS OFFER !!
I have a small batch of ELVA COURIER BADGES on order half of which have been preordered ...
There has been one of these badges been listed on eBay for a while at US$79.99 plus shipping so here is the offer ...
Just five available at US$65.00 plus airmail shipping to the States at US$6.50 so at total cost of US$71.50
In the UK this equates to £50.09 + VAT and postage at £4.50

If you need smart new badge for a Courier then please reserve one now .. the five available will soon have gone.
E: roger@elva.com

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]