View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
ELVA wins again at Road Atlanta ... 

Post ELVA wins again at Road Atlanta ...
Road Atlanta holds great memories for me as way back in 1990 we had a fabulous and extremely well supported 35th Anniversary gathering at this exciting circuit, when ELVA Racing shipped two Mk.VII sports racers across the Pond and came away with podium trophies.
Joey has also added yet another winners trophy to his growing collection, with a great race at Road Atlanta in his very quick Mk.VI,
Bob Lembcke, or Okie to his many friends, kindly reported on the less than warm weekend ...

" Ran the Mk.1 Courier at Atlanta last weekend. Did so-so, wasn't as fast as I had hoped, however, ran/finished all sessions I tried ... finished 2nd in EP to Jack Poteet's Morgan on the Saturday.

Wasn't a huge turn out, yet had several interesting cars, but spotted three other Elvas, didn't get a chance to chat, but looking at lists they were:

Thomas Grudovich, West Palm Beach, Fl., 1960 Elva 200 FJ
Robert Maurer, Pella, Ia, 1963 Elva Mk.VII
Joey Bojalad Sewickley (NY?) 1962 Elva Mk.VI

Weather was cool and clear for Sat. and Sunday....no big incidents. Good event. "

Thank you as always Okie and congrats to Joey for than win. Top man.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]