|Elva Cars Members
|BEAUTIFUL ELVA MK.VII 70/027..MUST SEE! TOO LATE ... SOLD!!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||ElvaRacingRoger [ Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 am ]|
|Post subject:||BEAUTIFUL ELVA MK.VII 70/027..MUST SEE! TOO LATE ... SOLD!!|
Elva Mk7 1963 Chassis number 70/027 with comprehensive history.
This well known and extremely competitive car is eligible for many championships around the world including, HSCC Guards Trophy and Masters Series. A very reliable and front running car in the right hands.
Equipped with long range fuel tanks, it is prepared and ready for both sprint or endurance racing.
Since its successful outing in the Madgewick Cup at Goodwood in 2016 it has been subject of a full chassis-up professional rebuild and has been prepared to the highest standard including:
• Full chassis rebuild including a new roll bar to accommodate a taller driver
• Lotus twincam 1600cc engine - freshly rebuilt by Geoff Richardson - (3 races only)
• Rebuilt and period correct Mk4 Hewland gearbox
• Two sets of genuine Elva magnesium wheels and tyres (one set one race old)
• High specification components throughout, all ‘in date’ and ready for 2019 season
Available for inspection near Silverstone.
CAR SOLD ... will be seen in action on the European hillclimbs very soon. Perfect transaction...
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group