View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
NEW ELVA BODY BADGES …. UPDATE 

Post NEW ELVA BODY BADGES …. UPDATE
I had announced the proposal to organise the remanufacture a further SMALL batch of the 2.75” diam badges as used on most of the ELVA sports, the Formula Juniors, with a similar batch of those used on the Courier models. There has been interest shown and many of the badges are effectively reserved, but if you are interested then please email me pronto. A few owners used LinkedIn messaging but good ol’ email much preferred please.
Bob Hughes .. can you kindly email me please Bob
Production of the badges is well underway and I will confirm costs shortly … shipping will depend on where you are located of course. Once I have a firm date I will email confirming your order and payment details.
More soonest … Rog
E: elvacars@gmail.com or roger@elva.com

Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:15 pm

Post Re: NEW ELVA BODY BADGES …. UPDATE
Some badges received thanks to generous input of Paul Knapton who needed a new badge for the beautiful rebuild of the stunning and unique V8 powered GT160/2 …. I hope to be in touch with those who have requested details ASAP.

Attachments:
BB181685-FD3F-433A-BB21-8BF186217195.jpeg
BB181685-FD3F-433A-BB21-8BF186217195.jpeg [ 1023.08 KiB | Viewed 1312 times ]
Sat May 14, 2022 9:22 am

Post Re: NEW ELVA BODY BADGES …. FURTHER UPDATE
Thanks to those who promptly responded and ordered badges … a number heading across the pond will be on route tomorrow with more to follow in a few days. While this batch is pretty much sold out, there is a chance more will be ordered but only if there is sufficient demand, and my guess is that this is pretty unlikely. Prove me wrong … ?

FURTHER UPDATE: ..
The last of the batch of new badges was posted today 26th May, but I have just three more of the ELVA logo and the ELVA logo plus COURIER metal badges on order with delivery likely early July. THESE WILL BE THE LAST …
So contact me by email if a badge is to be reserved .. it will be “first come; first served” after which I retire .. R

Wed May 18, 2022 6:15 pm

The first of the batch made it across the pond ….
“ Received! It’s beautiful! Kevin M. “
That batch all sold but again a very small number re-ordered, after that it’s a case of missing the boat!!
R

Sat May 28, 2022 12:25 pm

Okay .. I now have the extra new ELVA badges .. being the ELVA logo type used on the ‘later’ sports racers and F/J cars, plus the version also showing the word Courier used on both the Hastings and Trojan Couriers. The earliest Bexhill cars had a larger badge but in reality that amounts to very few from that era.
So if you need one … SHOUT!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:45 pm

Yes the badge arrived and is beautiful! … from John C. (USA)

There has not been a stampede to order the last few badges and so they will be consigned to be offered to non-Elva folk (badge collectors etc.) unless there is a response. I have promised myself, family and Curly the dog that I will not undertake a further production run so be sure a new 2.75” od ELVA badge is not needed (Courier or s/racer).

Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]