View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
ELVA badges UPDATED Feb 2015 

Post ELVA badges UPDATED Feb 2015
I now have just one of the ELVA 2.75" body badges available apart from a few of the larger 3.25" ELVA 1100 version and some of the 2" Mk.VII wheel centre version sometimes fitted as a steering wheel badge. They are expensive to make in small numbers and so it would be helpful to gauge interest before I consider reordering and risk having my money sitting on a shelf for years! The more interest the better the price, so do please email me if these badges are needed. Pre-orders will receive a discount on the list price upon receipt of a 50% deposit. These remanufactured badges are excellent quality and from the original tooling.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:31 am

Post Re: ELVA badges
Rog, I could use a 2" Mk.VII wheel centre version for my steering wheel. Can we use PayPal? We leave in a few minutes for the Coronado Speedfest here in San Diego. Elva all ready to go. Bob

Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:54 pm

More than happy to send you the 2" badge, Bob. Yes PayPal the best option so will gently organise an invoice after the weekend. Have a fabulous trip to Coronado, an easy trip for you! I have fond memories of being at one of the early (first?) meetings on the island with all the aircraft and navy vessels nearby. Watched a very quick Mark Leonard in an Elva Mk.VI having an immense tussle with a very determined 'Birdcage'; fabulous racing!! Have fun.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Roger, could use another 3.25" 1100 badge, we should get a print we discussed a while back as well. Please send me a paypal bill and I will take care of this as soon as I see it. Thanks again.

Thanks for confirming the badge safely received Frank .. glad you are delighted with it. The poster is on route. :D

Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:47 pm

I have now placed an order for a small batch of the ELVA nose badge 2.75" dia with the two threaded fixing studs as per the originals. Apologies that the two pics are not very good as difficult to get nice image without reflections in the bright chrome finish ... the badge is actually very crisp!
If you need a badge then please email me roger@elva.com with shipping address and I will confirm total cost.
Keeping in mind the problem of low volume ordering they are NOT EXPENSIVE!
If a reasonable response I will repeat the exercise with the Courier version. If you want these things to happen then do not sit on your hands ... confirm your interest as there is NO obligation! ;)

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 113.7 KiB | Viewed 2375 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 1008.24 KiB | Viewed 2375 times ]
Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:27 am

Post Re: ELVA badges UPDATED EARLY NOVEMBER
A quick reminder that the new ELVA body badges will be ready to send in about three weeks ... I hope to get shipped before the Christmas postal rush. A big thank you to the people have pre-ordered and in appreciation I will ship these orders free of packing and postal costs ... a PayPal invoice will be sent in due course.
If you are thinking of ordering a new badge then do so soon and save ... normal shipping costs will apply after the end of November 2014. ;)

Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Post Re: ELVA badges UPDATED BY SANTA
Badges being received on both sides of the pond ...
"Received the Badges and they are beautiful. I'll send one to my friend that crashed his (Mk.VII) nose." Chuck P.
"Badge arrived, V nice. Thank you." John F.
Still a chance to order ... email me for details before all sold. HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]